We have a strict uniform policy and expect our students to wear it properly and with pride. A number of years ago we conducted a uniform survey among parents/guardians and the overwhelming consensus was to retain our uniform in its current format. Uniforms are available to purchase from businesses in Ardee. The school jacket is compulsory and is available from retailers in the town. The school has a PE uniform which is also worn on activity trips. A full list of uniform requirements will be sent out to families in June.
- Navy Jumper with School Crest
- Charcoal Grey Shirt
- Tartan Skirt (worn below the knee)
- Dark Grey (Charcoal) Trousers
- Black Shoes (or navy dube like shoes) No canvas shoes or runners.
- Black socks (black knee-high socks or tights with skirt)
- School Jacket (available from local retailers
- School scarf (optional)
Plain Navy tracksuit bottoms
Red Polo Shirt
Half-Zip School P.E. Top with Crest
This P.E. uniform is compulsory for incoming 1st year students, and optional for all other years.
All items are available for purchase from local retailers in Ardee:
Sharkeys, Malones and O’Neills.
All items must be clearly labelled with the student’s name.
Hoodies and non-uniform jackets are not acceptable